- About Us
- The Grand Promenade
- The Briar’s Suite
- The First Floor
- Contact Us
History of the Grand Promenade Building
One of the Best San Antonio Wedding Locations, The Grand Promenade is our newest banquet addition located on the second floor of the Alamo Quarters building.
The building was built in the 1880′s and is located right down the street from the famous Mission San Antonio de Valero/the Alamo and overlooks the famous Riverwalk. It has housed a pharmacy, a shoe store, the original Joske’s department store (before moving across the street), a beer garden, and the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau. Pat O’Brien’s moved into the building in 2003 and turned part of the second floor into a standalone event venue in 2008.
Interested in booking the Grand Promenade, call us at (210) 212-3957.